We are an international company with a global perspective and a genuine appreciation for human connection. We collaborate with curious, courageous leaders and organizations that embrace co-creation in order to bring out the best in ourselves and our clients. Our highly experienced and well-connected team will work closely with you to identify the next generation of leaders and advise organizations going through transformation. We take the time understanding your unique needs and goals before making recommendations, and strive to create sustainable solutions for the future.
Founded 15 years ago by Ruud and Margaret Rikhof, KennedyFitch reached a significant milestone on January 1, 2023. The founders entrusted the company’s future to the next generation of leadership. Joan Beets and Frank van der Brink stepped into their roles as the new Managing Partners and owners of KennedyFitch, marking a new phase of growth and innovation at KennedyFitch.
Why work with us?
At KennedyFitch, we see ourselves less as a company and more as a team of humans helping other humans. From the start, we have been a virtual team with a global mindset and location independent. We want to work with people, leaders and organizations who are curious, courageous and believe in co-creation because we believe that brings the best out in us and our clients.
- Empowerment – We don’t believe in fixing your problems for you. We believe in empowering you with the knowledge and competencies to fix it yourself. Because we know you can.
- Openness – We take time to listen and learn about your organization and people first, to discover what works for you, and then make our recommendations. We don’t believe in copy-paste.
- Customization – We know you are unique. And you are our starting point, not our products or solutions. We customize our services to meet your unique needs.
- Courage – We will speak up. Our end goal is to find the best solution for you and we know that this sometimes requires asking difficult questions. We are not afraid of asking those questions.
- Sustainability – We believe in building sustainable solutions that continue working once we are gone. So you don’t get “locked in”.
- Experience – We have walked quite some miles in your shoes. Each of our Partners has worked for more than 20 years in HR within international organizations.
- Authenticity – We are 100% ourselves. At KennedyFitch, we are the real, genuine version of ourselves, whether we are in front of a client or not. We do not play a role; we are all-in with both our hearts and minds.