CommScope is looking for an aspiring HR Generalist in Belgium. As HR Generalist, you will provide advice and guidance to managers and senior stakeholders on a variety of programs and activities along with involvement in cross EMEA Initiatives.
You will be Involved in various tactical aspects of the organization’s compensation and benefit, recruitment, training, organization development, and employee relations programs, ensuring alignment of operational business/department targets with HR policies, procedures and practices.
What will be your responsibilities as the HR Generalist at Commscope?
• Cooperate with the temporary agencies to ensure we have the right number of manpower and be involved where necessary in the recruitment activities (Talent acquisition team only focusses on white collar recruitment)
• Facilitate employee labour relations through active communications between management and employees and provide consistent interpretation and application of company policies.
• Understand the impact of HR actions towards unions.
• Drive process for interims with the in-house agency.
• Assist in the development of new employees through a complete company orientation and by offering individual assistance to help clarify their job responsibilities and goal objectives.
• Within customer groups responsible for employee changes, workforce optimization, …
• Administer compensation, benefit programs, employee activity programs, and special projects for employees to ensure consistency and reliability of these programs.
• Support the business in HR processes in case of mergers and acquisitions.
• Organizational design with internal customers aligned with the global vision of the company.
• Administer and interpret company policies through proper communications to employees and managers in order to maintain consistency in their applications.
• Maintain communication systems for employees through bulletin boards, publications, written memos in order to maintain proper information sources.
• Research, analyse, and present information to help the company assess the value that the HR function and HR programs bring to the business. Use internal and external sources to develop, monitor, and understand metrics that measure trends in the workforce. Analysis may include employee demographics, recruitment, attrition, retirements, compensation and benefit plan costs, plus financial and operational data.
• Responsible for a group of internal customers.
• Work closely with different HR COE’s like Talent Acquisition and HR Shared Service Centre.
• Follow global process flows for example, in the recruitment process, maintain data in SAP by working with HRSSC, Total Reward processes, Global mobility processes.
• Apply local process best practice in various workforce initiatives.
What requirements should a successful HR Generalist meet?
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related curriculum required.
• Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience in a Multinational Organization.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality, ability to maintain composure and handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of Belgian Social Legislation.
• Experience of working with a white-collar and blue-collar workforce and working with union representation is essential.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Ability to maintain composure and handle multiple conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• High attention to detail and the ability to work effectively and manage a varied workload.
• Tech-Savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, Success Factors, SAP or other HRIS systems.
• Language skills: strong verbal and written skills in Dutch and English
For more information, contact Mirna Zerekli at firstname.lastname@example.org